4 Channel Infrared Receiver
IR-4Switch receives IR Signals and switches one of the 4 switch outputs as long as the signal is received.
- 3 x 3,5 mm mono socket for closing contact.
- 1 x 3,5 mm stereo socket for changeover contact.
- 4 different IR addresses available, this allows up to 4 IR-4Switch units in the same room.
- Simple programming with remote control.
- IR signals of the former IRS Power Socket (ext. contact) can also be used to control the 4 channels.
- LED feedback for each output.
- LxWxH: 80 x 60 x 10 mm
- Power Supply 5V (USB A Plug)
- Switching Power max. 30V, 500 mA
Scope of Delivery
- User Manual